Join the GROUPHUG gang!
We’re looking for a part-time Design Intern this spring to help produce our 5th annual show this May during NYC Design Week.
- designing stickers, postcards, vinyl signage, and gallery cards
- designing exhibition layout & flow
- coordinating & communicating with exhibiting designers
- day-of exhibit installation & breakdown
The ideal candidate is:
- studying graphic design, product design, or related field
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- comfortable wearing many hats
- detail oriented
- passionate about designing for social impact
- based out of the NYC area
- 3 months, March – May 2018
- Hours flexible, average 5 hours/week
- Must be available to install & work exhibit May 11-13
We’re a scrappy team that dreams big, works hard, and likes to have fun too. If you’re passionate about mission-driven design & want to work behind the scenes of NYC Design Week, we want to hear from you!
Apply on LinkedIn
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with link/attachment to portfolio